Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update.. thoughts... tragidies..

I haven't written in forever.. and for this I am sorry.. So much has happened so many thoughts have filled my head and i have tried to make sense of everything..

basically i'm working a lot... i have my own apartment now with L.J...
I got hurt at work and now have a fracture in my back but I continue to go to work everyday... I try.. that's for sure...
My relationship with my parents is basically none exsistant and I suppose that's ok.. My grandmother tells me shes proud of me daily for the most part or when she can..

My Relationship with L.J. is complicated... its both miserable and frustrating as well as wonderful... he's taught me a lot and I've grown up a lot.. but i've also changed and i'm not so sure I am found of that... I'm not the same person i was a few months ago and i guess that scares me..
He is hard to be around he is severly bipolar has ptsd he screams a lot and makes me feel like shit.. i work full time while he sits at home and plays video games cause hes on disability but expects me to do everything and I can not I am only one person. He makes a lot of comments.. and he destroys me sometimes.. i feel weird or feel like I'm just here and i'm not even sure I'm in love with him... i'm just here and it works.. I guess.......

I dont know.. i'm just trying to make it threw life right now..,

confused and distraught.. i just want to be happy..

No comments: