Sunday, March 23, 2008

Afraid of falling..

Is it weird..
that I am scared..
no.. terrified..
of falling for you?

Is it okay..
that my heart races..
and I shiver... when you look at me..
that..
way..

you know where your eyes caress my body..
that smile plays on your lips.
and I'm left shuddering at the will of emotion?

The playful banter.. the want.
is it ok.. to desire this?

Falling so helplessly
to the beat of your heart.
My body surrenders..
I'm lost.
in the simplicity
of your soul.

surrender.
to this.

The will that consumes..
the innocence still hidden within..
the time of devious illusions.
the lust of purity.
non existence...

is it ok... to be timid.
the meekness of a child.
the crimson caress to the flesh.
never like this..
not for them..
but you..

you seem different.
you made me feel alive,
feel emotions I thought I lost.

and Oddly, I'm growing found.
of this boyie.. I desire.
but still so scared..

of Falling..

for you.

/Fin
Kitten.
S.C

No comments: