Thursday, May 29, 2008

Story of the prodigies

imperative repercussions....decipher the ability to dream in a more apparent faze that is in fact reality.

Life, the way it works is an amazing work of art.. each stroke proceeds to complete a perfect painting that in the eyes is beautiful.. life is beautiful... very much so.. when we can see through the dark clouds that over shadow everything.

Recently I've almost lost everything and in some small blessing I managed to keep it.. and be blessed with the most unbelievable friends any one could ever ask for.. and I realized this while we were in the car together going to the mall...... It's said if you have one very good friend you're doing better then the majority of people in the world.. well I have about six.. they would do anything for me as I would for them and we all get along... so we are all a huge group of amazing friends who take care of one another. We are truly blessed. I think it's true when they say god made friends to make up for family.

So I will be spending my Days in Valrico with these amazing people. I should be starting work soon which i'm excited and scared about at the same time, but I know I can do it. Or atleast I'll do my best :nods: We got a new roommate too ^0^ Someone I've known since I was a little girl.. he dated my older sister when I was about Ten.. we started talking again and when things went bad at his place Shawn and I agreed to go get him to get him out of there for a bit so we did :nods: Shawn and him hit it off really well... so now he's here. He's safe we will never let anything bad happen to him I know I wont, I'll do everything in my power to make sure he's ok and safe... :nods:

Adoration is an interesting factor... life takes a path and irony swirls around like a mad illness, how is it that things like this can happen? Is it truly fact that everything happens for a reason, is it odd that paths cross like this? I wonder... and can't wait to see..

for now I am safe I am happy.. I have love.. I have friendship I have more then I could ever have wished for,....

thank you,.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading just a little bit here.

~~It doesn't take long to realize what an extraordinary writer you are.

All the best.

~x~Will.

Kitten said...

Thank you.