Saturday, May 17, 2008

suffocating.

I'm suffocating ... I'm lost and hurting, and hiding from the world..

My life has spiraled and I want structure more then anything right now.. I crave it I need it.. oh god.. I do..

The past month or so has been a hectic whirlwind of Drama, nonsense and pain.. more so then I'd ever care to have... And I'm so numb.

I came to brandon to get my Car fixed... Car is fixed but at a huge price...
One is me getting hurt from a lying asshole...... but I'm stupid and naive so I guess it happens....
Another is I was kicked out.. or more or less my shit was packed when I returned home so I took it and left...... then my mother called me and screamed at me because how dare I come take my shit while they weren't there...

I've been "disowned" Apparently.. So whatever..

I also can NOT go to school.. atleast not for four years which kills me inside.. so much. Cause I want that more then anything..
I'm not sure what to do really....

I need help I know that.. I need structure..
I'm loosing my mind, I'm distraught, I'm always tired, I'm losing weight... I want to cut so fucking bad but I wont I can't stand this anymore... it's so fucking hard everyday.. it hurts so much..

oh god.. I need help..

please..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.

Alli Kay said...

How I wish I were closer. I could at least hold you.

Kitten said...

Thanks Alli.

Cookie Crawford said...

we really need to get together and meet real soon. Im open for lunhc all week if you want.