Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Melodies from a lonely heart.

consumption... of conformity.. and desire to be as what is expected of me... to be what i want to be and cherish the lives which fill me.. a memory so distant only the life could sing such a sorrowful song of emotionless coldness and black darkness that covers the heart of the lonely and the melodies pierce the hearts of those taken.. but are mis- interpreted to be cries of disfunctional harpies.....

Valentines day.. has never been a favorite of mine, and it just reminds me, how lonely I am.

It's always been the same.. every year... I'm alone.. or forgotten... friends remember others and not me.. I just wish once I had someone special to kind play the cheesy rolls of Valentines, and be romantic and doofy.. get a cheesy necklace with a cheesy meaning... a kiss and a smile.....

but Again this year.. I'm alone...

and still..

ice cold >.>

bleh

2 comments:

Alli Kay said...

Happy Valentines' Day from me, anyway. You are loved.

Kitten said...

Aww Alli Thank you <3