Saturday, January 5, 2008

Birthday disaster....

So I was hoping my first entry would be a tad more upbeat but alas it is not.

So My B-day was January 3rd, I turned 20.. No longer a teenager.. horray?

Well, I went out with Chris at 10pm on the 2nd.. he wanted to try and give me a good birthday and well, the start of it was nice, he kept threatening me with spankings >.> Chris Hits way to hard so it hurts a lot when he spanks so I kept avoiding him haha! at 12 he wished me a Happy Bday and so Did Steve who had called.. I was happy for a while and then I returned home around 1:30... I returned the call to Steve and he wished to spend some time with me since it was my bday and all, well, I agreed to take a cab there since he sold his truck, but the cap was over and hour wait so we talked and when it got close to time I went to sit outside and wait.... well, lets say he was uber late and I was in the cold for about an hour.. and this was one of our coldest nights mind you, when Steve called to ask they said it would be another 20 mins, I broke into tears cause I was just so cold and told him I couldn't wait any longer I was just to cold.

So that cancled I curled into bed and cried and went to sleep.... The beginning of what seems an endless curse for me....

I woke up around 1:3o that afternoon got a rather blah happy birthday from mom and my siblings annoyed me... so I curled into a ball and stayed online most of the day, even if.. half of them forgot my bday le sigh..........

Cake was a five min ordeal... and I hardly got much, but I guess thats life le sigh..... So when everyone left I cried and cried till chris got me and tried to cheer me up some but I was rather bleh...

well as I was depositing money into the bank Chris decided to give me Late birthday smacks.. so 21 right there at the bank.. bet the cameras love that.. haha!

It wasn't the worst, far from the best... but it was horrible...

btw I'm getting a Rat! yey! Kitten shall have a rat !!! mwuahahaha

No comments: