Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Intimate descrision.. I'm not the same?

I can't stop thinking about the changes that are happening.. and sadly.. some are being more forced on me.

I spent the weekend with Chris.. waking on Sunday and taking off with him to see Erin. Once picking her up, we decided to get some eats at Greek City, I've never really had Greek Food but omg! it was amazing.... hehe... once we were feed and happy we decided to go to the few random parks around..... I was in a short skirt, white knee highs boots a top.. braided pigtails and cat ears along with my beloved Collar from Chris. I looked like a little school catgirl... and I got some looks... as we were leaving to go to the other park in brooksville I decided it best to change into my jeans, since the other was a climbling around playground..... so I Stripped in the parking lot throw on some jeans a few smacks to my ass and I was set....

We messed around for a bit.. took some pictures, and Chris Noticed me being awfully flirty with him, which I'm normally not, infact I haven't been really Flirty with anyone lately to be honest, I was picking on him and poking and kicking him playfully and I'm Not like that so it was awkward... We dropped Erin off and it was Just Chris and I talking.... Basically I sorta made up my mind I want to go to Texas, Just waiting on Details from Eve and Victor...we talked a lot about decisions and how he was sorry He couldn't be my boyfriend, and in all honesty I'm not sure I'd like Chris as my Boyfriend.. I love him to death and don't know what to do without him, but I don't think we'd be okay like that...........

::shrugs:: Spent the night with him and the next day we got some food and got my pet Rat...only to have to deal with mom when I got home about having 30days to change my address or get a car and insurance.. ::sighs:: I don't know what to do....

meows.

1 comment:

Cookie Crawford said...

Hey Kitten. So you said you wanted to go to Texas. Do you mean to live or to visit? Sounds like a nice place I have never been there though I hope to visit there in April. I hope everything goes well with you and Chris. I know what you mean about not being able to be a girlfriend to a close friend. good luck in whatever you decide.