Monday, January 28, 2008

Ticket....

Soooo My car is running once again and a friend called needed a ride and what not so I went to get him.. not really knowing where I was and at night things look a lot different too.. he said he knew where he was and could give me good directions... welll... he's good directions landing in me turning down a one way street and I didn't see the "wrong way" till I had already turned... Not like people make mistakes right?

Well a cop happened to be behind me.. my luck right? and well I got a ticket.... which kinda annoyed me cause he could clearly see I've had my license only maybeeeee three months and my car no longer then like a week and wrote me a ticket.. my first offense... Ass >.> so now I have a 122dollar ticket to pay and no way to pay it... and my "friend" didn't even apologize... which pissed me off.. yes I should have maybe paid more attention but shitttttt it's just as much his fault as mine.... so I was in hysterics.. cause I can't afford this.... and he's telling me it's not that bad.. OMG? your not the one with limited money till a job.. and have insurance due in a week GAH!!!!!!

so I'm upset as ever I go to pull down the road I was told and took it straight down to a park so I could re-compose myself and be ok.... well.. I went to turn my car off and it wouldn't turn off... which sent me into a bit of a panic... btw my car needs a new tumbler set so its a bitch to turn the key in...

well I got it to turn off but tried to turn it on again and I couldn't I put all my strength into trying to start it and i couldn't... so now I'm in full panic hysteria.. and he's just like whatever so I get out of the car to breath crying away... and like I mean it.. it sucked.. and I'm trying to think of what to do.. cause I still never brought him home like I said.. when I messaged Chris...

I told my friend to call around and get a ride cause I couldn't take him home cause my car obviously wasnt going to start he even tried to start it... well he kind of blew a fit and started yelling at me telling me it was bullshit and I needed to get him a ride and my friend SHOULD give him a ride I told him it was going to be ATLEAST if not longer then 40mins till chris Got there and he was already complaining about being cold....so I was screaming at him horribly upset he';s on the phone bitching to friends that im such a horrible person... and then leaves without a fucking word.. leaving me alone Bymyself in a park at 12 at night... awesome right?

Chris finally gets there and I'm a mess.. but he starts my car in an instant with a screw driver.. yea now I feel retarded and have a ticket to boot.. soo.. I'm unhappy.. to say the least.. ARG!!!!!!!!

No comments: