Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dates... <3

It's so awkward..being single for a year.. and then suddenly you find yourself thrust back into the game of love..

so I'm on plenty of Fish, an online dating site, I've made a lot of friends from there but nothing serious and I was fine with that.. because it was just a let's see whats out there, considering without a car I'm limited to meeting people.

well I recently well more or less a week and counting got a message from someone close to me, at first I was offish because he was rather good looking and I tend to get fucked over by those kind. we started talking every night and texting.... and I finally agreed to meet him after he did some recruiting.. since he's in the Army reserves..... so there I meet him in his uniform and I take him to the park just to get to know him..

At first it's a little awkward cause I don't know how to act around guys like him so I just well act like me! we seemed to connect pretty well, we thought a like and made jokes and went off on those never offending either or.. he's interesting and sweet... here and there I got a few sweet comments out of him it was nice.........

We went out to dinner then at steak and shake and talked a little more before he went home to get some rest...

So I wake up today on and off a little sad I didn't get a text from him, my mind wanders so I wonder like does he like me or am I supposed to text him or what.. like I'm going out of my mind so finally I decide to send him a text... and he asked if I had plans I told him no... He came and got me and when he saw me I swear I got a wow.. and it make me uber happy.....we went out to Old Chicago for Dinner and talked some it was nice..... I realized how weird I felt cause the waitress was flirting with him and I was a tad jealous.. why I can't really say but I felt really unattractive for the time being.. he didn't seem to notice but I did and it make me feel shitty... lol I guess it's just me but I don't know why girls do shit like that, like you see he's with someone and yet you're touchy and flirty with him.. it made me mad!!!

Owell we got into the car and sat and talked for a bit.. I smiled a lot.. cause he told me I was one good thing in his life right now.. and it's nice to hear.. you know! Heh I'm cheesy.. owell... Well we went to the park and talked for a few more hours and I almost cried cause I told him how I was tired of the bullshit and tired of the games... and he told me not to worry...

So We shall see.. huh?

No comments: